Delicious Bubbly Sangria
Whenever I'm invited to a get together, I make this sangria in jugs and bring it to the party. Without fail I always hear someone yell from the kitchen: "WHO MADE THIS DRINK?! WHAT IS IT?! IT IS DELICIOUS!!!!" This bubbly bev will sneak up on you because yes, it's that yummy. It will never disappoint! Up the ante by soaking the fruit in the tequila over night ;)
What you need:
1 bottle of your favorite prosecco
1 bottle of our Sangria Mix
1 bottle of your favorite tequila or rum (I like tequila) *We only use 1/2 a cup per carafe.
1 lime, 1 lemon, and 1 orange ( I used blood oranges in this photo - A must try!)
Let's make Sangria!
- You will be enjoying your bubbly sangria in just 5 minutes! Fill your carafe with your pinwheel sliced lemons, limes, and oranges.
- Pour in the entire bottle your Prosecco. Go slow, it will fizz up!
- Add 1 cup of the Sangria Mixer.
- Next, add in 1/2 cup of your spirit of choice. I love to use Casamigo's Blanco Tequila. Want a boozy sangria? Add on an extra 1/4 cup!
- Stir and serve! Yup, it's that simple and my gosh is it DELICIOUS.