Quick Gluten Free Dairy Free Pesto Chicken Broccoli Pasta Recipe
January 25 2022·
January 25 2022·
Eating clean and healthy can sometimes require a lot of effort. Which is why I'm constantly looking for shortcuts and new recipes that take out the hard work and makes eating clean easy!
This recipe calls for only FOUR ingredients!!
1-2 packs of GF Linguini ( I bought the one above from Whole Foods )
1 pack of Lemon Pepper Chicken from Trader Joes
1 pack of Le Grand Vegan Garden Pesto
( I bought this pesto from Whole Foods but any fresh pre made pesto will do! )
1-2 crowns of Broccoli
Sounds too good to be true right? Trust me this meal is SO simple, insanely delish, & boyfriend approved.
1. Bring water to a boil in a pot and steam the broccoli until it turns to a bright green color with a steaming basket. Don't have a steaming basket? You can grab one on Amazon here.
2. While broccoli is steaming, bring salted water to a boil and cook the GF Linguini for 3 minutes.
3. Throw the Trader Joe's Lemon Pepper Chicken into the microwave for 2-3 minutes.
3. Once the linguini is cooked, drain in a colander and rinse under cold water. Return pasta back to the pot and add in the Le Grand Vegan Garden Pesto.
- I used one pack of pesto in my photo above ( 1 packet was good for 2 packs of linguini ) but if you really love pesto use two packs.
4. Mix well and reduce the heat to lowest setting. You want to keep it warm, not cook it.
5. Cut up the chicken into bite size strips and throw in the chicken and broccoli into the pot with the pasta and mix well.
6. Congrats! You've made a gluten & dairy free, yummy dish under 20 minutes. Serve & enjoy.